Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jennifer's Story

Jayme with Coach David Greenwalt

All of us are familiar with the infomercials that have the fine print
'results not typical'.
Heck, even Jenny Craig and Weight Watcher ads use that disclaimer.
The sad truth is most people aren't successful at weight loss, especially when they go it alone.
It's one of those things that you just think you should 'get'.  Eat less, exercise more.  In fact - I bet y'all are sitting there right now just thinking 'oh I know what to do, I just need to do it'.
Right?
I'm gonna say wrong.
I'm a smart cookie.
I can latch on to just about anything, except algebra, and figure it out.
Weight loss eluded me - and for years I struggled on my own - or joining Weight Watchers for the umpteenth time, Jenny Craig, HCG - you name it - I did it.
This program was different for me.
I finally learned the 'why' and not just the 'how'.

It was really difficult for me to spend the cash.  I'm the consummate DIY'er.
In retrospect now, I see it as the best money I ever spent.
For the price of a root canal, I changed my very life.
Inside grew - outside shrunk.
Here's Jennifer's story.
You'll be amazed by her journey.
70lbs in 20 weeks.
Jennifer also has a blog

She's been a long time reader of Tales from the Coopkeeper and jumped on board the Bootcamp in February 2012.  Her blog post today, July 10, 2012 is VERY powerful!

Here's her video testimonial.
I cried like a baby when I saw it.





So many of you have emailed me about the program - and here is my Coach, David Greenwalt explaining the program to you right now.  If you are finally sick and tired of being sick and tired, please watch this - it truly can change your life.

Results ARE typical!


He only has two spots left in this program right now!!
If you've watched this, and you feel in your heart that this is for you - I would really encourage you to click on this link
DO IT!!

I understand if you feel that there is just no way that you can do the Honors Program, I do - and if that is you - and perhaps you don't feel that you need so much one on one support - you can join the basic program.
Here's the video for that one:


Here's the link to use if you'd like to sign up for Lifestyle 101
I hope you don't feel that this is just one long infomercial - it certainly wasn't intended to be that.  So many of you had emailed me, and I just thought it easier to do it this way than to answer individual emails.

It's never to late to change, it's never to late to be healthy, and happy and feel good about who you are.

It starts with one step.

For me - Leanness Lifestyle was the step - I hope it is for you too - I'll be with you all along the way, cheering you on!

Email me with any questions, jayme.goffin@yahoo.com,  or heck - just call my cell phone -
219 308 2084

That's how much I believe in this program - I just put my cellphone number up and on the Interweb!

:-)

1 comment:

  1. You are sweet. This program is life altering in the most positive way possibe!

    ReplyDelete